Fall

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Aspen is 7!!!

Yeah for fun cake decorating books. These were the tastiest Rice Crispy Spider's I've ever eaten.
We had a nice big party with pretty much all the little girls on our street. Our Church was kind enough to hold their Trunk-or-Treat on the same night as our party. So we loaded up all the little girls and headed to the church. They had an excellent Carnival: Bouncy Castles, Hot Dogs and Popcorn, Pop the Balloon games, Costume Parade, and of course Trunk-or-Treating. It was so much fun. I love it when other people plan all the cool stuff for my kids Birthday parties, it's so thoughtful of them. :)
Little Wonder Woman and our Devil will be in Kindergarten together next year. She's actually Aspen's friend, but we'll see what happens once they start school.
After the Halloween Carnival we headed back home for some of Jared's yummy home made pizza. He even put on a cute Jack-o-Lantern face. I think we must have the best Daddy in the world.
While the pizza cooked we painted mini pumpkins. 7 year old girls are WAY into arts and crafts so this was a big hit. I think they wiped them off and repainted them at least 3 times each.
So after pizza and cake we had the music on rather LOUD and did some Dancing, played a lot of Air Hockey, opened presents (which consisted of more arts and crafts), so we did more arts and crafts, then finally settled down for a movie.
Aspen picked "Little Vampires." It's an absolutely adorable Halloween movie, if you've never seen it, rent it and watch it ASAP. It's really good. Only one little one crashed during the movie, but we put "Lights Out" once the movie was done (11:30 by the way), and within 5 mins they were all dead to the world.
Oh! The white couches have 2 reasons: #1 they're cute little ghost decorations and #2 the sheets helped keep all the candy, popcorn, and kid prints off my new couches.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the cake! It is really cute. Looks like you all had so much fun!!!

Brit said...

I can't believe it! She's getting so big.