First we had to check out the waterfall. Sicily and Cyrus were trying their best to go for a swim. I honestly think I would have just laughed had one of them just fallen in. It was slightly cold though, so that might not have been good.

So we made it inside eventually. I took about a million shots of all the kids standing here inside the Conference Center. This had the most visible background. Inside lighting always messes with my camera. Notice the floating windows. They were actually spot lights and were moving all over the whole time we were there. They're setting up the stage for the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.

This shot was just too cute not to post. Sicily and Grandpa inside the Conference Center checking out the waterfall. She did not want to leave this window, thought it was the coolest thing ever.
There are many things to see in the Conference Center, one in particular is a hall of paintings. ALL the original paintings you will find in the Book of Mormon are found in the Conference Center.
Every boy loves Ammon. Ammon is actually my own personal favorite Book of Mormon Hero. The boys had to have their picture with him.
This is my new favorite LDS artist. And how pathetic am I that I am completely blanking his name. If you happen to know it, let me know and I'll type it in. I love this painting of Alma the Younger, it is one of my favorites.
1 comment:
Hey Suz, welcome to Utah--I didn't know you were here :) How long are you staying (or maybe you are already home . . . . )
Post a Comment