The kids brought all the food and we played a few little games. One of which was opening Hershey Kisses while wearing gloves. I'm not really sure how many kids ate the tinfoil, but there were quite a few.
Fall
Monday, December 20, 2010
Class Parties
I got roped into being London's Room Mom this year and it's actually been fun. We had our first Field Trip, which I wasn't able to go on, followed by our Holiday (Christmas) Party. We decorated the room all red and green with balloons and create paper.
The kids brought all the food and we played a few little games. One of which was opening Hershey Kisses while wearing gloves. I'm not really sure how many kids ate the tinfoil, but there were quite a few.
The bows were originally stuck on all their chairs. But by the end of the party Jordan had them all on him.
And with enough help from other Moms I was able to sneak out and make an appearance in Aspen and Phoenix's classes. Kindergarten parties are the best; Gingerbread Men, Hershey Kiss Bingo and a little craft. Aspen had fun helping her teacher open her presents. Aspen gave her 2 little matching sweaters for her little Yorkies. Her teacher was very happy.
The kids brought all the food and we played a few little games. One of which was opening Hershey Kisses while wearing gloves. I'm not really sure how many kids ate the tinfoil, but there were quite a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment