We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. No family, but plenty of friends. My roommate from college, Rachel Ward Gonzales, just moved from Utah to Fort Worth, Texas, so her little cute family drove down for the event. Then we had Angie Wards family and Brooke Nelsons clan over too. I think that totaled 8 Adults and 16 kids and 2 dogs, it was awesome.
Needless to say we needed a big turkey. Now, I'll be honest, I was so caught up in the company that I didn't take hardly any pictures. So this is not actually My turkey, but it looks about the same. I bought a 21 lb turkey this year, it was HUGE. But there was plenty for eating and leftovers for everyone. We're still working our way through Turkey Noodle Soup and it's been over a week.

But I did manage a picture of pie, cobbler, carrot cake and cheese cake. That's all you need for Thanksgiving, Turkey and Pie. YUM!!!

Oh and of course...FOOTBALL!!! We Moms and kids ate at the table, these Dad's enjoyed their dinner in front of the TV. :) You gotta love those American Holidays. :)

Thanks everyone for coming. It made the weekend so much fun. And you don't miss your family so much when you have such good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment