Fall

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tracfone

I just need to rant a little bit about my stupid phone. My phone died about a month ago and I have yet to get my new phone to be working. I ordered the new phone, received it, talked on the land line for ever to get it to work. It turned on but would not make or receive phone calls. So they said they'd send me a new Sim card to make it work in 3-5 business days. That was 2 weeks ago. So I called again today, was on the phone for 52 mins for them to tell me my Sim card had not been sent but that they are sending me one now. AAAAAUUUUUGH!!!

I HATE TRACFONE!! But I'm just to cheap to go another route. SO FRUSTRATING!

1 comment:

Lelani said...

Christian had virgin mobile. He paid $25/month for unlimited texting, web access and emails and had like 200 minutes. You can add more talk minutes if you prefer. It's a great deal.