Fall
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Monopoly
I won, I won!! I didn't even know it was possible to win Monopoly!
London and Aspen wanted to play Monopoly one Sunday afternoon. I was beat to the world but played anyway because they wanted too so badly. We play a fun way where every time you buy something, or pay taxes or anything you put it in the middle of the board instead of back to the bank. Then if a person lands on "Free Parking" it's like winning the Lottery and they get all the cash in the middle. Well, I won that twice. So every property I owned had a Castle (Hotel in Disney Monopoly) on it. So when they landed on my property they'd owe me something crazy like $1,500. It was awesome, the game was over in about an hour.
This was the only property on the entire board that I didn't own by the end. London and Aspen both went bankrupt, it was a sad day for them. But they will always be able to say they've actually played a game of Monopoly where somebody won. I'm 31, and this is the first time I've ever seen it happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment