So the guy goes in there acting it out, "So she walks into the stall, puts her purse on the floor..." To which the woman officer says, "No, not on the floor, on the hook."
"Oh!" he says, "Sorry, I'm not familiar with women bathroom etiquette."
I think of that every time I'm in a public bathroom. And this time more than others. Sicily HAS to take some form of stuffed animal or baby doll with us no matter where we are going. This time it was Daisy, and Daisy needed to stay just as clean as Mommy's purse did in the Public Bathroom.
We were traveling to Utah once from Texas, by car and stopped at a gas station for a bathroom break. I didn't realize, till we were in the stall that Aspen was bare foot. EEEEEEWWWW!!! So wrong. Never again! We ALWAYS check for footwear now, BEFORE we get out of the car to go into a bathroom. Especially a gas station bathroom. YUCK! And the only thing worse are the portapotties on the beach. Makes me shiver just to think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment