Final Half Time snack of orange slices. Phoenix doesn't typically like oranges, but when you can do orange smiles he's all over that.

Aren't they all so cute. L-R: Matthew, Antonio, Phoenix, Jasmine, Kaleb and Madison. They were such a fun little team.

At our End of Season Party Phoenix and Jasmine had to show of their loose teeth. Same one for both of them. Jasmines Mom pulled hers out during the party. I tried to convince Phoenix to let her "look" at his loose tooth too, but I think he knew what "look" really means.

Crazy pizza kids. This is their real personalities. They are sweeties.

Had to throw in this video of Sicily. Seriously, it needs to go on Youtube it's just too funny.
What good is a party with out a pinata. But in this case a 20 lb soccer ball.

And just a little more sugar to top off the evening. Go Dragons!!

We all got our trophies with our names on them. So proud of this little team.

1 comment:
*lol* I'm so glad she got such a great running start to that kick!! What a pro.
Post a Comment