Fall

Friday, April 3, 2009

Brilliant Children

I got a phone message while I was out from the School Nurse. She told me not to worry, it wasn't an emergency, but to call her as soon as I got in. So I called. Well, as in every other day, I swear,, Aspen went in to the Nurse for something or another. I thought for sure she'd FINALLY lost her 2nd loose tooth. But alas...that was not the case.

Aspen has been wearing these silly little sticker earrings to school the last few days. Well she must have gotten bored in class today and stuffed one of them INTO her ear. The Nurse was able to remove it fairly easily but laughingly told me that as she tossed it into the trash Aspen pulled off its pair and threw it away too.

Why is it that kids stick things in their ears and up their nose? I will never understand.

1 comment:

Angie said...

So funny. We haven't had any nose or ear events YET. But speaking of brilliant. When do kids ever learn to go up and down the stairs at the same time? My kids have always been able to go up really fast, then it takes MONTHS for them to be able to come back down. Way to go Sicily!!!