Fall

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Got Milk, Dad?

Like every youngster we all drank out of the milk jug at some point in our lives. Well this one comes with a story from my childhood.

When I was in High School my Dad got after me repeatedly for drinking straight out of the milk jug. I'd still do it of course, just when he wasn't home or not looking. Or when caught I'd use the excuse, "I didn't want to get another cup dirty."

Well one day, just after dinner, I was cleaning my room or something. When finished I came down the hall and turned into the kitchen and caught my Dad red handed. He was standing there, plain as day, drinking straight out of the milk jug. "HA!" I said, "You do it too!" Needless to say we have both changed our ways. (I hope)

So apparently it's now a family tradition. Don't worry! This is Sicily's Whole Milk that we never serve to guests. So you can feel safe having milk and cookies if you come to visit. :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm surprised she is strong enough to lift it. That's a funny story about your dad.