Fall

Friday, September 4, 2009

Kayaking Lake Atiklan

Apparently English words are rather hard to spell.
We split up from our group for an afternoon of shopping. But we finished a heck of a lot earlier than they all did. So we took advantage of some free time to do some kayaking. I will admit I am not the best paddler in the world, but I do have a good husband that is a good paddler, so we did make it out and back in safety.
Coast line of Lake Atiklan.
Oh, it's just beautiful!
Homes on the coast. I like the steps down to the water (sand bags).
This is more to my liking. We've been talking about buying a vacation home, I wonder what these run.
Though I'm guessing Jared wouldn't go for the pink, not too sure I'd want it either.
So though Jared is a much better paddler than I, we both still ended up with wet bottoms.

No comments: