Fall

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lake Atiklan Hotel

Beautiful Lake Atiklan, surrounded by 3 Volcanoes. Perfect place for a photo.
This is the view from our balcony. We stayed at this Hotel for 2 nights and I was so grateful. The first evening there was a lightening storm. There's nothing more beautiful or amazing as lighting striking the top of a Volcano and reflected off the lake.
On top of the scenery was the Hotel itself. Huge Checkers and Chess set which were just down right fun. Plus I beat Jared which made it more fun. They also had a pool table I also beat him on, we even played 9 ball with our Tour Guide and 1 other guy from the tour and I beat all 3 of them. :) Yeah me! But they whipped me on the Foos Ball table, I can NOT play that game.
I took this picture for my friend Pam Walker's husband. He does pottery and I'd love for him to make all 3 of these for me.
I know food, kind of weird. I just love how they do the veggies. I wish someone would teach me.
I bet every kid would eat beats if they looked like this.

No comments: