Fall

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Costumes Galore

I bought this shirt for Jared at the end of last Halloween season. He tried to throw it out, so I was rather shocked to see him wearing it to carve pumpkins in. Isn't it the coolest?!?! It glows in the dark and everything.
She is just the cutest little Kitty ever. She wandered around all day saying, "MEOW...MEOW!" It was so cute.
Phoenix had 3 different costumes this year. Cowboy (for Pre-School party), Devil (for the Trunk-or-Treat), and a Ninja (for actual Halloween night). I liked the red hair the best. He did not like wearing the head band horns.
Here's the Pre-School Party shot. Aren't they all just the cutest. I've never seen so many Princesses in one room.
Halloweens actual costumes: London - Indiana Jones, Aspen - Vampiress, Phoenix - Ninja, Sicily - Little Kitty. The 2 extras are our cute little neighbors. It was an excellent Halloween.
This is Jareds cute little Prisoner costume. Notice the #'s. If you know what 24601 stands for you win a prize!

Plus this is an excellent picture of our cute little Witch Charlie. He loves his costume. But he only got to show it off for a little while. Every time I'd give a little kid some candy he'd go up and stick his nose in their sack. Once I'd get him out of their sack he'd go over to my candy bowl and stick his nose in there. In the end he got chucked in the house for the evening, because if I stuck him in the back yard he'd just bark to let me know he wanted to come out and play with all the cute kiddies. Dumb dog!
I think this is my 4th year of wearing this costume. It's always a big hit, though rather difficult to navigate in at parties. Sicily was not to big on the ghost, but she got over that pretty quickly.
Especially when she discovered she could do this. The kids always love beating up my poor ghost. And after all the work he goes to to carry me around, poor thing.
We had to get a shot of the eyelashes. Aspens were made of 2 inch long feathers. Doesn't she look so cute!!
Daddy's little Girl! Sicily didn't take too long to figure out the concept of Trick-or-Treating. At first she just tried to trade one piece for another, but when she figured out they'd give her more and more she got rather excited. She doesn't talk much yet, but you don't have to talk to be able to Trick-or-Treat. She eventually just held out her bucket with her cute little smile and they'd pore in the candy by the handful. But trick-or-treating with Jared yields A LOT of chocolate! :) I think our Daddy might have had something to do with that.
This was one of the cutest little costumes we saw at our Trunk-or-Treat. He was such a cute little Mariachi singer, I just wanted to kiss him.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Love all the pics Suzy, it is so much fun to see your family. I love blogs, they makes me feel like I am keeping up with my friends. The "Le Miserables" number on Jared's costume is brilliant, I may have to remember that for next year.

Tori said...

24601=Jean Valjean (I probably spelled that wrong). Les Mis.