What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had this year. We have some great friends from college, Utah State University, who recently moved to Fort Worth and came down to join us for Thanksgiving. Rachel and Mike it was so awesome to have you guys here. So nice to be able to spend more than a picnic's time with you. You're kids are the cutest and have the funniest little personalities.
So for starters we headed to the park. It has been so beautiful here lately that we had to take advantage. I don't think they make teeter totters like they used too, these are much more durable.
Next up was the coolest monkey bars I've ever seen. We all had to have a go and I think Aspen and Rachel's little Zander were the only ones who made it across.

Though Jared did put in his best effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment