So here's what you do, Daddy ties the string around the tooth, towards the base of the tooth. Our Daddy has mastered this technique as this is probably the dozenth tooth in our house to come out this way.
Make sure the string is not too long, or it will not matter how hard you slam the door, it just will not pull the tooth.
When the string is short enough and your child really has no idea what's about to happen, tell him to slam the door and the Tooth Fairy will come.
The end result is very little blood and the cutest little holey smile you will every see.
3 comments:
funny. I had an aunt who would ask if she could touch it and then use her thumb to pull it out. it worked every time and I must have been a dork because I fell for it all the time. lol
Isn't it nice how every now and then we get to be evil grown ups and it's okay. Bwahahahhahahaha just slam the door honey. Bwahahahahahahahaha
I still can't see the videos. Drat this Barracuda filter!!!
Post a Comment