Jared turned 35 on Feb 13th. He randomly decided he wanted to invite a few friends over on his Birthday for some cake.

So we had a good time, with 2 little families and lots of cake and ice cream.

He was happy to blow out just 2 candles that said 35!

But then it was time for the real party. I'd been planning a surprise party for weeks, and he had no idea. So 2 parties in a row was a lot of fun. First came the decorations.

Then came all the guests. We had some 30 adults and 75+ kids.

25 Little Ceasar's Pizzas and an entire sheet cake later, we were ready to get the carpets cleaned.

It was a big important Birthday. And he was officially surprised, had no idea at all. :) YEAH!! Happy 35th Baby, we love you!
3 comments:
That first cake was one of the best cakes I have ever had...SO YUMMY! Who is the next birthday in your family...I'm going to crash your party, I NEED MORE CAKE!
How did you keep the kids quiet????
Wow! Happy birthday Jared. That is a lot of people and a lot of food!!
Post a Comment