I am so glad to see him into Cub Scouts. I wish more kids would get into it.
Awesome! Congratulations London! :)
too cute. Christian never finished. we finally decided that if he didn't want to do it, we wouldn't push him. well, apparently he didn't want to. lol but man did we try!
Way to go London. We try to have the boys earn at least one belt loop a month. That way they are always getting something at pack meeting.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so glad to see him into Cub Scouts. I wish more kids would get into it.
Awesome! Congratulations London! :)
too cute. Christian never finished. we finally decided that if he didn't want to do it, we wouldn't push him. well, apparently he didn't want to. lol but man did we try!
Way to go London. We try to have the boys earn at least one belt loop a month. That way they are always getting something at pack meeting.
Post a Comment