But I can't go back to the bar soap. Aspen has gotten into this nasty habit of down right mutilating every bar of soap in the house. I swear, I put it out and 2-3 days later she's got it in 8,000 pieces. I guess it's easier to just keep filling the liquid soap than sweep up every tiny piece of bar soap that manages to get ALL over the counter.
3 comments:
Funny--I just switched from liquid soap to bar soap! My kids think it's so neat. I didn't want anti-bac any more . . . plus, filling the soap up drives me NUTS!
For our girls we had to teach them that all they needed was really 1/2 a pump. It took a few days to remember but they are really good about it now and we don't go through it anywhere near as fast!! Good luck. :)
You can use foam soap pumps. I think you mix half liquid soap and half water in the pump. Google foam soap pumps and I'm sure you'll find a plethora of info.
Post a Comment