We love Joy School! This week we're learning all about Imagination. That's a pretty big word for 3-4 year olds. But they understand the concept PERFECTLY.

So yesterday it was all about the boxes. Gotta love boxes. I just got new neighbors and they're super friendly, so we have a wonderfully nice box supply until they're unpacked. LOVE IT! This structure was a tiger cave, castle, police station, Batman's cave, rocket...etc. They had so much fun.

You know it's windy in March and April, so you need a good sturdy Kite or two. These are sturdy for inside use only, construction and crepe paper wouldn't last too long in those Spring Winds. These 2 raced all over the house and loved every minute of it.
4 comments:
We had so much fun when we were little with all our moving boxes. Hours of cheap entertainment!
Awesome box structures! I just found the other day the "instructions" you gave me for making my own fireplace out of a box! Remember that from College? I had a good laugh it was so cute! :)
I did joy school with my kids ... I'm the WORST kid teacher ever. all the other moms put so much effort into their lessons. when it was my turn, I would plop in a video and then give them a snack. bad, bad, bad and I never repented. so I'm glad you don't know the other moms!!! lol
How cute are you!!! I love boxes!
Post a Comment