Jared's work has always taken him away from home, and it never gets any easier. This week he left for Gaylord, Michigan Weds. morning and will get home tomorrow afternoon. Then he's off again next week on Tuesday for Columbus, Ohio (I think) and will be back Friday night, just in time for Sicily's 2nd Birthday Party on Saturday.
We sure miss our Daddy when he's gone, and we're sure grateful we've finally reached that stage in his career where we KNOW when he's getting home. It used to be, "I'll be on the rig for 3 days." Then 2 weeks later he finally drags himself through the door. This job has definitely gotten better over the years.
A bonus this week is we thought the 2 trips might mold together. Which would have been a HUGE bummer since the kids have their Primary Program this Sunday and Jared's one of the teachers. So we're EXTRA glad Daddy will be home for the weekend.
1 comment:
I'm glad for more predictability for you guys. It's no fun playing single parent. BTW, I loved the picture at the top of the blog. It doesn't seem like that was 10 years ago.
Post a Comment