Lucky for Sicily she has the best big brother in the world. She was just feeling miserable and obviously dejected and her sweet Phoenix came over and just held her while she did her sad sick little cry. I love that my kids love each other, it makes my life so much easier.
She picked a fine day for being sick though. Our Moms and Tots group, at church, was going to the Temple to do Initiatories. I was really looking forward to it too, but hey, in the end I got a lot of things done around the house.
I think she's feeling better. After a 3 hour nap this afternoon and an early bed time tonight, we'll see how she's feeling in the morning. I'll never understand how she's the only one NOT in school and yet she's the only one that ever gets sick 1st. Just does not make sense.
3 comments:
nursery maybe? when we worked in the nursery I always cringed when kids stuck toys in their mouths. blech
You know, Arell is the same way. She is always coming down with something! I hope Sicily get's feeling better. :) That was such a cute picture of her and Phoenix, it's moments like those that totally make up for the fighting! ;)
One word for you...NURSERY.
Post a Comment