Fall

Sunday, March 7, 2010

1st T-Ball Game

Actually this was his 2nd game, but Jared forgot fresh batteries for the camera for the 1st game.

Here we are in the dug out, getting all psyched up to play.
I know, he looks so excited. But really he was. His coach kept telling all the kids to get into their ready position, and when Phoenix was the only one that did it he'd tell them all to look at Phoenix and do what he was doing. So proud!

Phoenix was playing Short Stop at this point and caught a grounder. They're instructed to throw it to 1st base which he did. His ball went clear from 3rd base, over the pitchers head and right to the 1st baseman. This kid was born throwing a ball fast and accurate. We're excited to see how far he goes.
Up to bat, I'm up to bat. Isn't he so cute!?!
This kid can slam it, but I think he went for the grounder just to confuse everyone.
We played against Zach's team. Zach's our little friend from church who lives in our neighborhood. I was so excited to get this shot of the 2 of them, they're just so little and so stinking cute.
GOOOOO ROCKIES!!!
And our favorite part of the game is the snacks. Can't you tell by that smile?

1 comment:

Ms. McKellips said...

I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE baseball!! Next to the flowers it's what makes Spring worthwhile!