I have had these photos saved in my Blog Box for an entire year. And I want to get them out there. This is our Spring Break LAST YEAR. The kids LOVED it and would love to go again.
San Antonio,
Sea World.
I've always loved the fat walrus. This one could do sit ups.

Sicily's first taste of Cotton Candy (Fairy Floss for you foreigners). She was in heaven.

I wish I had this fish tank in my house. We stayed here a good long time watching the dolphins. They are such beautiful creatures. I actually got to feed a wild one in Australia once.
Time for some rides. This was Phoenix's favorite. A cute little roller coaster just his size. I love his smile.

This ride shot them straight up then dropped them in increments, bouncing along the way.

London and Aspen were tall enough to go on this ride but not brave enough. So they wanted to watch it a few time, in the end they only watched it once. You'll see London in a blue shirt, Aspen's in red. Watch closely.
Wild Rapids, longest line in the world, but worth it.

The end of the ride took us under a water fall. The boat actually turned and put ME directly in it's path. I got drenched.
THE ALAMO
Yep, that's really it. I always thought it'd be bigger.

The kids were not all that interested in the lecture Jared made them sit through. So they found other things to do to occupy their time.

Don't back up too far. I'm so glad this doesn't grow in my back yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment