Don't you just love those cheetah skin chaps, only at a professional Rodeo will you see those. :) So we didn't actually make it to the Rodeo, but we made it outside to all the other fun activities.

A few friends accompanied us to the Petting Zoo and on the Carnival rides. Sicily chased this rooster all over the place, he eventually jumped over the fence into the donkey pen. The ducks were hiding out in there too. Our roosters growing up would NEVER have let us chase them. Sicily's lucky she found a nice one.

I think this deer sucked on every ones shirt that came in here. Poor little Bailey had a rather slobbery shirt.

Gotcha! She's always trying to catch Charlies tail too. This tail was MUCH easier to get a hold of, shorter and doesn't wag as much.

Welcome back to Australia! They even had 2 little Wallabies.

These guys were much quicker than the other animals. I think they were sick of getting their tails stepped, on if you ask me.

Quilts, Quilts, Quilts. Aren't they beautiful? I not very good at sewing but I can quilt, so I appreciate a beautiful quilt when I see one.
I always thought it would be fun to be a Rodeo Clown, never thought I'd do it with my kids at the same time. And if you're wondering, the insides of those barrels are made of pretty tough stuff.

Phoenix was excited about the milking demonstration. But, in the end, I think he was a little grossed out by where his ice cream actually comes from.

Everything's bigger in Texas. Check out those horns! Man, I don't know how he even keeps his head up. And he'll definitely never fit through a door.

Tractors, Tractors everywhere. I must say though, this is the cleanest tractor I've ever seen. It obviously has never been in a field.

So onto the carnival. We all really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel, but our 2 littler ones were just too little. So Phoenix got to go with a friend and her Mom. I think they would have gone by themselves had we let them, apparently 3 can be a crowd sometimes.

If you don't want to get sick, don't watch this video. It made me sick filming it. I'm actually in the bouncy car with Sicily in front of Phoenix's bouncy car. So don't say I didn't warn you.
I finally tried my first Fried Twinkie. Everyone always brags about them and how good they are. But I'd have to say they are not my favorite. I'll take the funnel cake next time, thanx! But if anyone's up for some Fried Keylime Pie let me know, I'd like a bite.
3 comments:
I've actually always wanted to try real fried green tomatoes, just because.
Are you calling me a crowd? Huff. ;)
Fried green tomatoes are sooo sooo sooooooo yummy. Especially when they're still a little hot and you dip them in ranch dressing ... mmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment