This is the Sicily Sumo Stance. She'll strike this pose any random time of the day. The best part is when she then walks around in this squat position. She just thinks she is just the funniest thing. Which I have to admit, we all crack up when she does this.
Fall
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Crazy Girls
Aspens nick name has always been "Little Monkey." She's always been one crazy little girl, and her baby sister is following right in her footsteps. I'm just glad they get along so well even though there's a 5 year gap. It's always great to have an older/baby sister.

This is the Sicily Sumo Stance. She'll strike this pose any random time of the day. The best part is when she then walks around in this squat position. She just thinks she is just the funniest thing. Which I have to admit, we all crack up when she does this.
Not sure what was going on here. Random blank stares do occur every now and again. But it's rare to catch it on film. I just thought this shot was hilarious.
This is the Sicily Sumo Stance. She'll strike this pose any random time of the day. The best part is when she then walks around in this squat position. She just thinks she is just the funniest thing. Which I have to admit, we all crack up when she does this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seriously, climbing classes!!!
That is a very funny picture.
Post a Comment