Since it's no longer freezing in the mornings and also not too hot we've started our Morning Walks again. We saw quite a few fun things and had a lot of good Science lessons.
Though Phoenix was riding his bike, he was quick to spot this fuzzy caterpillar amongst some flowers.
Yes, Sicily is wearing a bib, she tends to sleep-in in the mornings so she had her breakfast while we walked. She had a tough time of keeping Charlie away from her bagel and boiled egg.

I do have an alarm that wakes me in the mornings but this is what I typically wake up to. RIGHT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW! Pretty sure it's a Mocking Bird. Yes, it's pretty cool, but I am not a fan when I'm in bed, though I did enjoy making this video. It amazes me how many sounds one bird can make.
And Phoenix's favorite, the Worm Tree. I loved these when I was a kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment