Fall

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spring Piano Recital

You can't really tell by the picture but our wonderful piano teacher, Miss Brooke, is having baby #4 this summer. And because it's #4 she will no longer be teaching piano after this recital. We just want to say how much we have LOVED playing piano with Miss Brooke. My kids have learned so much, and so have I. Thank you Brooke for all the time and love you have put into building my children's talents!
Aspen and I were lucky enough to get to play a duet together for her piece. Aspen did such an awesome job. She stayed on tempo and played clear as a bell the entire time! And she was a cool little cucumber, where as I was a bit nervous. Way to go Aspen, you're moving up quick!

London is our piano whiz. This is the 2nd recital where he has been featured amongst the final to play, which is really a big compliment. He did such a good job, and has practiced hard for this moment. Keep moving forward London, you're going to go far.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your kids are awesome pianists and I have loved teaching them!

Ms. McKellips said...

Wow! Those two are AWESOME!! I am so impressed. Keep up the great work guys.