Fall

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Primary Hoe Down

I am now the Primary Chorister in our Ward and as such I got to help out with the Primary Activity, leading all those cute kiddos in song. But these were not your ordinary Primary songs...

1st off here's Sicily modeling our cute, church safe, camp fire (we had to turn it off because the lightbulb was melting the plastic). And here's the fun kids I got to sing with. Some of their favorites included:

Baby Bumble Bee, Father Abraham (I got my workout here), Waddle E Atcha, This is the song that never ends, On Top of Spaghetti, Little bar of soap, Boom-Chicka-Boom (I think this was the ultimate favorite)...and on and on. At least 17 in all.

They had the kids split into groups by class, I think I had 6-8 groups come through. So you can imagine singing Father Abraham 8 times and see how tired you'd be at the end.

They also got to dig through Hay to find little candies and toys, Jared ran the relay races which included dressing up in real cowboy gear, and they got to make WAY awesome trail mix. All in all it was a very fun Saturday morning.

No comments: