Fall

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bills

I hate paying bills. I need to rant for a minute so bare with me. I just paid my Final Energy Bill in New Mexico, $57.65. I next wrote out my Texas Energy Bill, $371.24. I am not kidding. It is seriously expensive to live in TX. House payments are about =, but Utilities are outragious. Everyone wants to come here because there's no income taxes. But they MORE than make up for that in everything else. Don't move to TX if you're looking to save some $$$!!

4 comments:

Tori said...

I hate bills to. Does Texas have a equal pay plan for their utilities? I know that has helped me afford our utilities.

Anonymous said...

Ouchie! I think I would cry if our energy bill was that much. I complain all the time when I pay bills. Sometimes I feel like they're robbing us. :P

Janell said...

Ain't everything bigger in Texas?!

Reynolds said...

Holy Schneikes!!!