
For those of you who are watching the weather channel, Hurricane Ike is coming directly at us, we're in Houston. Not to worry though, we are ready and waiting. Actually we are ready to run. We'll be heading up to Fort Worth to Uncle Dave's house if things get out of hand.
But due to Ike we discovered what wonderful kids we have. We were getting some cash together, just in case, and I was about to head off to Wells Fargo when Aspen came in the room where Jared and I were discussing everything. She came in to tell us, "You can use my money if you need to. I was saving up to buy a big Web Kinz, like Sophias, but then I heard you talking about that you need the cash so you can have it." We just smiled, and told her not to worry, that she can keep saving and that our money was in the bank so we were ok, but Thank You. She's so sweet.
But due to Ike we discovered what wonderful kids we have. We were getting some cash together, just in case, and I was about to head off to Wells Fargo when Aspen came in the room where Jared and I were discussing everything. She came in to tell us, "You can use my money if you need to. I was saving up to buy a big Web Kinz, like Sophias, but then I heard you talking about that you need the cash so you can have it." We just smiled, and told her not to worry, that she can keep saving and that our money was in the bank so we were ok, but Thank You. She's so sweet.
3 comments:
I've been watch Ike because it first looked like it would hit Florida where Don is serving, but now I'm worried about you guys and Scott and Lesley (they are in Houston too). You are in our prayers.
hey, cool blog!!!! aren't hurricanes fun??? I'm totally freaked out. EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!
That is so cute (what Aspen said) My cousins are in San Antonio so they're a little worried too. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment