Fall

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Batmobile

Our Pinewood Derby just got delayed from this Saturday to next Saturday. AUGH!! I'm so anxious! I really want London to win but if not at least he has one sweet car!
Jared cut the basic shape, then London went at it with a pocket knife and sandpaper for hours. London did the basic blue coat then told me where to put the Batman symbols. I think it'd make for a pretty sweet ride. Nice design London!

Watch for our post next weekend and we'll tell you if speed goes with looks. Wish us Luck!

3 comments:

Reynolds said...

Sweet Ride!! Looks like a smaller version of the one I saw at the auto show in Detroit.
Suz, by the way, I just read your post about being a sugar addict and the headaches etc. I have the same kind of thing and I found something that works for me. I was totally amazed that I had like 75% less headaches the month that I tried it before I got pregant. I'll email you with more if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

Very nice car! I'm impressed. We made some in 8th grade and London's looks way better than mine did.

Good luck next week! :)

Melissa said...

That is one great looking PW Derby car. He did a great job!