Fall

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve!

We hosted a 10:00 New Years Eve Party this year. Too many little kids just can't stay up quite that late. Played some games, ate too much food, and laughed at the dog as he ran to hide from the noisy kids (come 10 pm). Notice Aspen is not in this photo.
We found her in the other room completely zonked. Apparently 3 year olds can make it till 10 but 6 year olds can not. She was none too happy when London blew his horn in her ear. :)K, I know I'm a loon. That's really a water bottle. It was getting late and I was getting tired.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for hosting, we had a good time!

Janell said...

You were always the drinker in the gang, especially in the Junction. :)

Lelani said...

I knew it! I knew you had a drinking problem .. ha ha ha

ameliaharris99 said...

Suzy you are so CRAZY!! Love ya tons!