Fall

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Free Time

With 4 kids you'd think I don't have any free time. But now that the oldest 2 are back in school (YEAH!) and the youngest 2 take 2-3 hour naps in the afternoon, I'm seriously wondering what to do with all my free time. Exercise, clean, exercise, wash the dog, exercise, iron, exercise, mop, exercise, blog, exercise, defrost the freezer or should I exercise? It's obvious what's on my mind lately. :) So I'm gonna go read a book now. :) j/k I'll do my elliptical first. What do you all do with your "free time?"

6 comments:

Erika said...

As you know, we are in parallel situations. I eat, blog, work,fold laundry and sometimes cook, bake, or do crafty stuff. I don't usually clean much. I'm a morning cleaning person.

At the moment, I'm working and reading blogs simultaneously.

Liz said...

Good luck with your exercise plans Suzy, you'll have to let me know how it goes.
I have way too much free time on my hands right now, I should get a job so I don't spend all my time shopping:)

Melissa said...

Free time....what's that??

Crazy Lady said...

free time? I think I had that once. It was so long ago and I have none now to remember it. Thus my blog posts are getting farther and farther apart. I would love some free time. Ug, now I'm depressed. Oh wait, that's right. I don't have time to be depressed. What am I rambling on for? I need to get back to work. I guess this was my free time. Now you know what I do in my free time.

Lelani said...

my free time is in the morning since I work during the day. and I work out!!! check out my blog for my latest exercise craze. I'm a workout-a-holic. I love it. lol

Meg said...

Just lately I've taken up practicing piano while my kids nap. (I have an electric piano so I wear headphones.) It's been so long since I practiced that I've been trying to relearn a few of my favorite pieces.

Other than that, I usually blog. It's the quietest activity I have. :-)