Mine look like blobs too. I've figured that the thinner the batter the easier it is to work with. I'm still working on that though.
I used to love, love doing pancake shapes for my kids. Alyssa always wanted Minnie Mouse. lol That fish is pretty cool!Yes, a real tattoo ... Had it for years and years. Shhh, my mom doesn't know. lol But she doesn't read my blog!!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Mine look like blobs too. I've figured that the thinner the batter the easier it is to work with. I'm still working on that though.
I used to love, love doing pancake shapes for my kids. Alyssa always wanted Minnie Mouse. lol That fish is pretty cool!
Yes, a real tattoo ... Had it for years and years. Shhh, my mom doesn't know. lol But she doesn't read my blog!!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment