Fall

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dogs on a Diet

Charlie has lost about 35 lbs in the last 6 months because we've cut back his intake a ton. No we are not starving him, the vet says what we are feeding him is just the right amount. But apparently Charlie does not agree.

We tend to put leftovers outside for the animals quite frequently. Breads and meats for the dog, veggies and fruits for the rabbit. Well ... Charlie thinks they are all for him. He must think he is absolutely starving to shove his big fat head into her tiny cage to eat leftover salad. And it doesn't even have Ranch on it!
Weird Dog!

2 comments:

Lelani said...

we used to have a dog that loved fruits and veggies ... and she was also an overeater. I think animals are no different than humans. many of them struggle with overeating and are chubby .... lol

Ms. McKellips said...

Somedays I feel just like Charlie. Though I've never stuck my head in a rabbit hutch before... hhmmmmm.. would that help or hinder?