Fall

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My New Garden

Obviously this is not it. Here's our old garden. Brick boarder falling apart, crappy rabbit fence falling down due to animals. Not a pretty sight. Oh, and this spot also gets full sun all day so my veggies got fried last summer. Not the best picture for our back yard.
So here's the shady side of our house, and the beginnings of our new garden. Jared, with all his WONDERFUL handy man skills it building this for me.
And here's the final results. YEAH!!! It's beautiful. And it's right outside my Front Room side window so I get to see it and enjoy it's beauty all day.
And look at my "Big Boy" Tomatoes that are just getting bigger by the second. We are hand watering everyday, and doing Miracle Grow once a week. It's my hope to have the tastiest tomatoes EVER. I'm so excited.

2 comments:

Lelani said...

WOW! I am impressed ... I have my plants in pots in my back patio. That's about how far I dare go. :-)

Ms. McKellips said...

You have officially proven me wrong, Suzy. I was sure the shade wouldn't let your garden grow. But it's beautiful!!