As you can see the kids love to join in. Jared does his best to do it in the mornings before he goes to work. But sometimes late nights don't allow for a 5 AM wake up call. Sicily is a good little Cheerleader, but sometimes gets run over when Jared's not paying close enough attention. :)
4 comments:
We've been doing P90X too, at 5 am as well! We are half way through and Matt has lost about 15 lbs, he is very proud of this:) Looks like Jared and Sicily are doing the yoga?
I used to be pretty good at doing p90X, but I got sick of the guy. It's nice to change it up once in a while. I do have to say that it is a great work out. I loved doing it and will probably start it again once I have a good break from it.re
Go Yoga!!!
P90X really is a great workout! :) Kicks our butts every time we start up! :)
Post a Comment