I like it. One day I'm going to paint my walls.
Wow, it is awesome! Red is a hard color to get right. There are so many different shades! Cute.
I like it and yes it is red, but isn't that the best part?
I like it and yes, it is red, but isn't that the best part?
I love that color, I would use it on my walls if we weren't renting. So I used it on my couch instead.
It looks great! I want to do our bedroom in red and white and do like asian accents... hopefully we'll get all that done this summer! Whoo!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like it. One day I'm going to paint my walls.
Wow, it is awesome! Red is a hard color to get right. There are so many different shades! Cute.
I like it and yes it is red, but isn't that the best part?
I like it and yes, it is red, but isn't that the best part?
I love that color, I would use it on my walls if we weren't renting. So I used it on my couch instead.
It looks great! I want to do our bedroom in red and white and do like asian accents... hopefully we'll get all that done this summer! Whoo!
Post a Comment